Qunubu 1000mg 10% CBD oil – 10ml – Full Spectrum CBD Oil | Hemp Oil
Free Shipping Included!
Did you know that there are three rhino killed everyday? If we don’t put an end to the rhino horn trade now we won’t have any rhino left. When you buy Qunubu CBD you in turn will be supporting Imire Rhino & Wildlife Conservancy based in Zimbabwe. We love our Big Fat Unicorns of the Bush!
Qunubu’s tinctures/oral drops contain 10% CBD – a total of 1000mg per 10ml bottle. They use supercritical CO2 extraction to ensure purity and quality. The pure CBD extract is then diluted with coconut-derived fatty acids called medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs)
Ancient Nutrition Organic CBD Hemp Oil 1000mg, Citrus flavour features Full-spectrum CBD in MCT oil.
Dropper for clear and easy serving size.
- Balanced CBD & CBDa Content
- Organic Broad Spectrum CBD
- 0% THC Content, so no ‘High Effect’
- Smooth tasting CBD Oil
- Individually Batch Tested CBD Purity & Content per flavour/strength
- Available in 1 strength 1000mg
- 10ml CBD Per Bottle
- Vegan Friendly
BENEFITS of Use
CBD oil acts on your endocannabinoid system: a network of receptors that interacts with various cannabinoids to maintain vital functions throughout the body, including sleep, appetite, pain and immune system response. When talking about CBD oil, there are two main receptors involved: CB1 and CB2. CB1 receptors are concentrated in the nervous system and the brain, particularly in the parts of the brain responsible for mental and physiological functions such as memory, cognition, emotion and motor co-ordination. CB2 receptors are found throughout the central nervous and immune systems.
1. CBD oil can relieve chronic pain: CBD oil has an analgesic effect, meaning it reduces pain perception in the brain. CBD has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, influencing biochemical inflammatory pathways in animal studies, with benefits shown in animals in chronic muscle pain, including fibromyagia, A 2012 review in the Journal of Experimental Medicine concluded that CBD oil was an effective treatment for chronic pain.
2. CBD oil alleviates cancer-related symptoms: Multiple studies have shown that CBD oil offers benefits to those receiving treatment for cancer. High-strength CBD medicinal cannabis products can help reduce nausea and improve appetite, pain and sleep disturbance in cancer patients.
3. CBD oil can ease anxiety: Laboratory studies have shown that the use of CBD oil is useful in reducing anxiety – and may help to regulate learned fear, reduce conditioned fear and anxiety, and dampen down its expression, meaning it could be a beneficial natural remedy for sufferers. Reductions in anxiety appear to mediated by the interaction of CBD with the 5HT1-A receptor rather than CB1 or CB2 receptors, and not dependent on the benzodiazepine receptors used by medication such as diazepam. In a double-blind placebo-controlled study of people with social anxiety disorder, treatment with CBD before simulated public speaking significantly reduced anxiety, cognitive impairment and discomfort in their speech performance, and significantly reduced alert levels in their anticipatory speech.
4. CBD oil is a natural antidepressant: The antidepressant effects of CBD have been demonstrated widely in animal models. This is because CBD oil interacts with the neurotransmitter serotonin, which regulates mood and social behaviour. It has also been shown to safely improve the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in children. Because CBD is completely natural, there are no negative side effects that reliance on prescription medication may cause.
5. CBD oil has neuroprotective properties: Thanks to its interaction with the endocannabinoid system, CBD oil may provide benefits for those with neurological disorders – particularly certain types of epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. CBD has been shown to have a calming effect in the central nervous system, mediated by CBD’s interaction with the CBD 1 and 2 receptors, amongst others.
6. CBD oil may help treat acne: Due to the effects of CBD oil on the immune system and its ability to help reduce inflammation, it may offer relief from acne. Cannabinoids are the subject of growing research interest for inflammatory skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, itching, rashes and psoriasis. Although research is very preliminary, pre-clinical and laboratory work has demonstrated anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and anti-ageing properties for CBD with identification of various mechanisms including interacting with the endocannabinoid system of the skin.
7. CBD oil has heart-healthy benefits: CBD appears to reduce the cardiovascular response to stress, says Dajani, by influencing the survival and death of white blood cells, white blood cell migration and platelet aggregation – all of which can be linked with stress. A double blind randomised controlled cross-over study in nine healthy male volunteers found that acute administration of CBD reduces resting blood pressure and the blood pressure increase to stress in humans, associated with increased heart rate.
8. CBD oil makes your workout feel easier: CBD oil plays a vital role in decreasing glutamate build-up during strenuous activities. CBD makes this possible by connecting to CB1 and CB2 receptors and preventing the release of specific neurotransmitters. This influences the nervous system, enabling you to handle pain and inflammation better. CBD can help with short term pain problems or long-term injuries with throbbing pain.